Clicking on "I agree" gives access to this info:
- How to request a visit
- How to reach us
- Images of the Collection
General Conditions for visiting the Collection
ACCESS TO THE COLLECTION, by appointment only
- The Site Specific Art collection may be visited by appointment from early May to September 30th by sending an email several weeks ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org. Providing several possible dates will facilitate making the appointment (see How to request a visit).
- Only requests received between March 15 - September 15 will be considered. We advise groups (max 15 people) to provide several possible dates and reserve 6-8 weeks ahead of time.
- We will only accept email requests from interested parties, who will be present at the visit. Requests from agencies or third parties or telephone queries won't be accepted.
- Because the tour (both partial and complete) entails a challenging walk up and down hills with no rest stops, it is reserved exclusively for adults truly interested in contemporary art and willing to walk several hours. For children and school groups: see K-12 schools
- For tours on Saturday (the busiest day), groups are limited to max. 5 people.
- The collection is always closed on Sundays, national holidays, and partially in August.
- Most of the site specific work is outdoors: in case of bad weather, the tour will be shortened or, potentially, cancelled.
- Requests to visit must be formulated and sent as specified on the "How to request a visit" page.
- Due to increasing interest, an appointment cannot always be guaranteed.
ABOUT THE TOUR
- Tours in May June and September begin either at 9:30 a.m. or at 2:30 p.m; in July and August, to avoid heat, only at 9:30. (For directions: see How to reach us)
- Individuals and/or groups share their tours with other visitors so punctuality is always essential; anyone arriving later than 15 minutes for an appointment will not be allowed into the property.
- The tour guide is provided by the Gori Collection
ENTRANCE, PARKING, AND GUIDED TOUR ARE FREE OF CHARGE
- Tours cannot be modified. By requesting a tour visitors tacitly consent to these General Conditions and guarantee their willingness to complete the entire walk.
- To respect the privacy of Celle residents, visitors are asked not to remain on the property for more than ten minutes before and after their appointment.
- Ten minutes before your appointment you may ring the bell at the via Montalese gate and proceed up to the parking area among the olive trees at the top of the tree-lined driveway. From there you must walk back down the driveway to the Bookshop (at the first iron gate), where the tour group assembles.
- Photos and videos may be taken during the tour for personal use only. Any other usage, either digital or analogical, must be approved in writing by the Gori Collection.
KEEP IN MIND
- We advise comfortable walking shoes with no-slip soles.
- We kindly ask visitors to avoid using phones during the tour.
- There is no smoking on the premises.
- No animals are allowed.
Your compliance with these conditions will make the experience more pleasant for everyone. Enjoy your visit!