If you have a passion for Art, Italy and you aren't scared of new adventures this is the internship for you! We are a private art collection open to the public situated in the most picturesque part of Italy : Tuscany. Every summer we look for interns to come for one month or two to help us with the tourists that come to visit the park. Although the internship is unpaid there are some great perks like
• FREE housing (with the view, right, towards Florence)
• Paid utilities and free transportation from the arrival place in Tuscany to the Gori estate.
• You will be in the heart of Italy, the ideal starting point if you want to travel and explore the country on your days off.
We are looking for the following requirements in the applicants
• Very good-to-excellent Italian AND English speaking ability
• A specialisation or a demonstrable interests in studio arts, arts history, contemporary art
• Basic computer skills
Application deadline - Please send CV and letter of intent to email@example.com